My background is in the academic humanities, so I bring to any project the high standards of scholarly research. I am familiar with an extensive range of libraries and archives, and I have access to many digital resources and databases (such as JSTOR and LexisNexis).
I will consider a range of research projects, including:
- fact checking;
- reference checking;
- bibliography compilation;
- source analysis and critique;
- archival research;
- technical and statistical analysis;
- substantive research of topics that fit my experience and interests.
I always give an honest appraisal of my suitability for a project. My previous research experience and current interests particularly suit me for projects in the following areas:
- politics and social sciences;
- education and educational policy;
- history, philosophy and psychology;
- digital culture and information technology;
- literature, art and visual culture.
I will always present the research results in the form of a report, but will also combine research with writing to a brief. Please note, however, that I will only consider the latter if I am sure that it does not amount to plagiarism.